The travelpro luggage maxlite 2 22” expandable rollaboard is a trolley type of suitcase that is perfect for any travel. It is convenient as it can be rolled through the ground in carrying it around.
You can also use this travel luggage when you have to take a train, ship, or airplane. Because it is expandable, it is also ideal both for long and short trips and when taking a bus or your private car.
It has two wheels, structured walls, and soft sides. It also has an external pocket where your 15-inch laptop can fit in.
Travelpro Luggage Maxlite 2 22″ Expandable Rollaboard Descriptions and specifications
· The trolley luggage stands 22-inch tall
· It is made of 100 per cent polyester
· Its handle is made of tubes specially grooved for added strength and stability when it needs to support any tote
· It is rollaboard type that can expand up to 1 ½ inches to maximize its space and your packing flexibility
· The trolley measures 22 x 14 x 9 and weighs 6.4 pounds
· It comes with a limited lifetime warranty
· The lid pocket has full-length zipper for quick storage of blouses, shirts, and accessories
· The large zippered pocket on its front is excellent for storing reading materials such as magazines and newspapers or other items like sweaters and coats
Travelpro Luggage Maxlite 2 22″ Expandable Rollaboard Review
The Travelpro luggage Maxlite 2 22″ expandable rollaboard suitcase is ultra light, which means that you can pack more stuff into it without worrying that you might go beyond the weight limits for baggage when you check in for a travel.
When it is empty, the luggage is virtually weightless. And even if the luggage is packed for a two-week travel, as was tested and confirmed by most users, the Travelpro remains to be lightweight, easily and quickly carried anywhere.
With a framing system that is honeycomb, and construction an eva foam, the Travelpro maxlite luggage provides optimal durability without putting on much weight. While being carried around, you are assured that your valuables inside are protected because the luggage features corner guards, while its wheel housing have crash guards.The design and construction of this trolley-type luggage is for durability especially for long hours of travel like taking two to four connecting flights.
Its telescoping handle is also equipped with two stops—one at 38 inches and the other at 41 inches—to insure that you are comfortable in rolling the luggage regardless of your height.
On the other hand, one thing that is criticized about Travelpro is its handle. It is understood that its designer had in mind to keep the luggage ultra lightweight without sacrificing its strength, but it has come to the point of being bulky that when rolled down the ground or cabin aisle would have the handles bumped into the aircraft’s armrests.
Overall, the Travelpro Luggage Maxlite 2 22″ Expandable Rollaboard is the perfect choice of luggage when you plan to have a carry-on travelling bag with you on your travel.