The Samsonite luggage hyperspace spinner fits the crucial elements of a travel bag. It is light weight so carrying it will not be a burden. It is manoeuvrable with its four dual-spin wheels that can rotate in all directions.
And it has more space to store plenty of items. The hyperspace is definitely a choice when you need to go somewhere without worrying about how many to bring.
When it is packed, the hyperspace luggage can still fit an overhead luggage compartment so carrying it on with you is not a problem.
Samsonite Luggage Hyperspace Spinner 21.5 Expandable Suitcase Features and Specifications
- The hyperspace definitely offers more space with its expandability.
- It is made of 30 per cent polyester and 70 per cent nylon.
- Its four wheels are dual spinner for effortless mobility in whatever direction insuring that the hyperspace will glide right behind you.
- Interior features include compression straps from ceiling to flooring for secured clothing and extra compartments such as mesh and wetpak pockets for a well-organized trip.
- Its side and top carry handles are padded to insure comfort when you carry hyperspace luggage at its full capacity.
- The upright handle is ergonomic equipped with grip locks on its place.
Samsonite Luggage Hyperspace Spinner 21.5 Expandable Suitcase Review
The Samsonite luggage hyperspace spinner is an ultimate travel bag. It is virtually light in weight that carrying it has been likened to a scenario in a dream—effortless. It is flexible in its capacity so that when you go on a long trip, you can expand its space for more clothes.
Of course, it is needless to say that for shorter trips, the hyperspace can still be an ideal bag as you only have to zip it in to make it compact. Its mesh and wetpak pockets are ideal for an easy lift of anything you need while on the go. On these pockets, you can store books, magazines, documents or anything personal.
The spinner wheels make rolling and gliding smooth and easy. They turn at 360 degrees and not just any spinner wheels—they are designed for airports, grounds with tiles or carpets, and even on parking lots. And because they are dual spinner, the hyperspace is not a burden to roll and glide when it is fully stuffed. The rear wheels are larger designed for an easy roll instead of a hard pull.
Its handles are not only telescopic (except for the side handles), but they are padded too to insure comfort on your hands. The handle pops up when you need to roll and glide it, and as soon as it is up, it will lock in its place for convenience.
The combination of its fabric guarantees its lightweight. Its honeycomb frame promises security and strength. Its compression straps that starts from its ceiling and ends at its flooring only means that your clothing is neatly packed on its compartment. Samsonite is a brand that takes comfort, mobility, and security as the core principles in delivering travel luggage.